My guest for this episode is Troy Hunt, well known security expert and creator of haveibeenpwned.com. It’s a service which allows you to check, whether your email has been leaked as a part of a data breach.
We talk about online security, including securing your accounts and using a password manager. We also discuss about privacy and compare our thoughts on social media platforms, messaging applications and encryption. What kind of trade-offs people should make to be more private? What is a pragmatic standpoint on privacy? What is the balance between convenience and privacy?
Listen to the episode, tell us what you think! Also remember to check if you have an account that has been compromised in a data breach.
- Academy of philosophy: https://filosofianakatemia.fi/en
Links for the episode:
Links for the podcast:
- Mailing list: http://eepurl.com/P0dpf
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bosslevelpodcast
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/bosslevelpod
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/fi/podcast/boss-level/id1041885043
- Website: https://www.bosslevelpodcast.com
- Sami Honkonen on Twitter: http://twitter.com/SamiHonkonen
- Sami’s website: http://www.samihonkonen.com
- Sami’s blog: http://blog.samihonkonen.com