An interview with John Seddon, the inventor of ‘The Vanguard Method’ and managing director of Vanguard consultancy company. The Vanguard Method is a way of helping organizations move from command and control towards systems design.
In this episode we talk about Johns new book: ‘Beyond Command and Control’. We also continue on topics we discussed previous time John was guest on Boss Level.
Links for the episode:
Links for the podcast:
- Mailing list: http://eepurl.com/P0dpf
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bosslevelpodcast
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/bosslevelpod
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/fi/podcast/boss-level/id1041885043
- Website: https://www.bosslevelpodcast.com
- Sami Honkonen on Twitter: http://twitter.com/SamiHonkonen
- Sami’s website: http://www.samihonkonen.com
- Sami’s blog: http://blog.samihonkonen.com