Today’s guest is Peter Sunde, co-founder of The Pirate Bay, Flattr and Njalla.
The Pirate Bay is an online index of digital content often used for sharing copyrighted material such as movies, TV shows or music. The Pirate Bay is possibly one of the world’s most resilient websites, since the authorities have been trying to take it down for more than a decade and yet it’s still running.
Since The Pirate Bay Peter has worked on several things, such as Flattr, a way of making micropayments to content creators and Njalla, a privacy-oriented domain registrar.
We discuss how Peter got into The Pirate Bay, how The Pirate Bay operated, what the trial was like and what Peter is up to nowadays.
- Nitor: http://nitor.fi
- Nitor myths: http://nitor.fi/myths
- Talented: http://talented.fi
- Talented: https://talented.fi/paljonko-tienaisit-freelancerina/
Links for the episode:
Links for the podcast:
- Mailing list: http://eepurl.com/P0dpf
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bosslevelpodcast
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/bosslevelpod
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/fi/podcast/boss-level/id1041885043
- Website: https://www.bosslevelpodcast.com
- Sami Honkonen on Twitter: http://twitter.com/SamiHonkonen
- Sami’s website: http://www.samihonkonen.com
- Sami’s blog: http://blog.samihonkonen.com