This episode is an interview with Nilofer Merchant. She was in Helsinki speaking at the Nordic Business Forum 2015 a few weeks back. She’s an author of two books, she has received the Future Thinker award from Thinkers 50. Nilofer also has a popular TED talk and she’s a writer for publications such as Harvard Business Review.
Links for this episode:
- Nilofer’s 1st book: 11 Rules for Creating Value In #SocialEra (2012)
- Nilofer’s 2nd book: The New How (2014)
- Nilofer’s TED talk: Got a meeting? Take a walk.
- Teaching Smart People How to Learn (Article on double-loop learning by Chris Argyris)
- From Sami’s blog: Bonuses hinder double-loop learning
Links to the podcast: