My guest for this episode is Kaisa Hietala, Executive Vice President of Renewable Products at Neste. Neste currently makes half of its profits from renewable products and the shift towards this state has happened in the the last 10 years.
We talk about changing the oil industry from the inside out. What have been the most important lessons Kaisa has learned during her years at Neste? What has the journey of developing a renewable product line been like? Has the transformation to using renewable products been hard?
Kaisa also reveals that 20 years ago she could have become a researcher in climate change. What made her to join an oil company instead?
This is the last episode of Boss Level Podcast before summer break. Season 7 starts on September.
If you want to enjoy the podcast during summer break, just tune again in to your favorite episodes. You’re most likely to find some new thoughts and ideas, that you’ve missed the first time. Or just start the whole show from beginning 😉
We wish a great summer to all the listeners of Boss Level Podcast!
This episode is sponsored by
Links for the episode:
- Kaisa on Twitter
- Kaisa’s profile on Bloomberg.com
- Neste’s renewable products
- Neste’s sustainability guidelines and reports
Links for the podcast:
- Mailing list: http://eepurl.com/P0dpf
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bosslevelpodcast
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/bosslevelpod
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/fi/podcast/boss-level/id1041885043
- Website: http://www.bosslevelpodcast.com
- Sami Honkonen on Twitter: http://twitter.com/SamiHonkonen
- Sami’s website: http://www.samihonkonen.com
- Sami’s blog: http://blog.samihonkonen.com