If I’m concerned about privacy, my guest today is probably ten times more so. Aral is an activist, a designer and a software developer. He’s one of the founders of Indie, a tiny social enterprise working for social justice in the digital age. He’s also the man behind the Ethical Design Manifesto.
We talk about Aral’s view on the evolution of computing, current business models of cloud services and venture capital. We cover the Ethical Design Manifesto and its implications on the software we build.
To listen to the full interview, use the audio player at the top of this post or your favorite podcast app.
- Kisko Labs: http://www.kiskolabs.com
Links for the episode:
Links for the podcast:
- Mailing list: http://eepurl.com/P0dpf
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bosslevelpodcast
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/bosslevelpod
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/fi/podcast/boss-level/id1041885043
- Website: http://www.bosslevelpodcast.com
- Sami Honkonen on Twitter: http://twitter.com/SamiHonkonen
- Sami’s website: http://www.samihonkonen.com
- Sami’s blog: http://blog.samihonkonen.com